Before participating in any activities at La Terre Woodland Center, make sure that you have read carefully the “Description of La Terre Woodland Center” and “Essential Information for Participants and Visitors.”
1) Take I-10 East from New Orleans, through Slidell, continuing past the Mississippi state line.
2) Get off at Exit 13 (Bay St. Louis-Kiln exit).
3) Turn north (left) on to Hwy. 603 continuing about 7.5 miles, passing through Kiln to the intersection of Hwy. 603 and Firetower Road. (1.6 miles past the junction with Hwy. 43 to Picayune)
4) Turn right on to Firetower Road. and continue about 4.2 miles to Fenton-Dedeaux Road.
5) Turn left on Fenton-Dedeaux Road. and continue about 3.9 miles to Rocky Hill-Dedeaux Road.
6) Turn left on Rocky Hill-Dedeaux Road. and continue 1.2 miles to Rue La Terre.
7) Turn left on Rue La Terre and continue .6 miles almost to the end of the road. The last two houses visible on the left are a one-story brown house and a two-story green house.
8) Please park on the west side of the front yard of the brown house (22500 Rue La Terre).
9) If you have any questions, please call or text 504-920-6523.
10) If you do a search, please use the mailing address: 22500 Rue La Terre, Kiln, MS.
The directions are for the recommended “scenic route” (in gray), which takes 4 minutes longer than the direct route (in blue) which you will also find if you search Google Maps.
Mail: 22500 Rue La Terre Rd., Kiln, MS 39556
Voice mail: 504-301-9768